· To achieve monthly sales target of SBI Credit Card through the branches of State Bank(Metro) / Other Banks (Non – Metro).
· Maintaining excellent relationship with employees of the assigned branch.
· To resolve the queries and complaints of SBI Card customers coming to branch.
The Job Specifications:
1. Minimum Educational Qualification: Pursuing Graduation or XII Pass
2. Minimum Age: 18 Yrs.
3. Salary Package: According to Minimum wages act. (Salary is not a constrain for eligible candidate.)
4. Work Experience: Preferably sales experience. Fresher’s OK for BRE positions.
Certain Important Checks & desired attributes
1) Area of residence and location of work
2) Local language proficiency /English would language proficiency would be a added advantage.
3) Work experience in financial sector is an advantage or in Sales.
4) Should be open to travelling in the city for collecting documents from customers in certain cases
DIP Caller need to know both local language and English language
BRE Life Cycle:
Branch Reporting: Depends on Branch timings verifying from 8.00 AM to 10.00 AM in certain Branches.
Branch Activity: Document Collect from Branch for completing the application .
Customer Complaints: Handling basic customer complaints .
Daily SSP Visit: BRE needs to report to SSP Office and submit the applications before leaving home .
A third party staffing company recruiting for a leading public sector bank for a retail position.