This is an opportunity to join a fast paced growing organization as Assistant Manager Client Services and spearhead the Assessor recruitment and management function.
Job Description: -
1. Manage operations for 1- 2 sector skill councils assessment operations
2. Source and prepare assessors for assessment
3. Co-ordinate with training partner assessor and sector skill council
4. Upload and manage data on CRM
5. Ensure smooth assessment execution
6. Obtain, verify and upload results.
7. Manage relationship with sector skill council
8. Actively work towards managing and controlling assessor costs
1. Must be a Graduate preferably with a MBA.
2. Must have at least 2 years of experience in operations, backend, calling or client management.
3. Must have good hands on experience with MS office – Word, Excel
4. Strong communication skills verbal and written in both Hindi and English are required.
MSAG Skill India LLP. (www.msag.in)is a technology driven assessment body with extensive domain experience. Our experience supplemented by our demonstrated capability and advanced technology solutions form a strong core competency essential to support large scale skilling operations under the purview of the National Skill Development Council (NSDC)(https://www.nsdcindia.org/ ) and Various other Sector Skill Councils. We are committed to supporting the Skill India initiative by conducting assessment with utmost efficiency and integrity. Our goal is to continuously innovate processes, leverage technology and set the benchmark in assessment execution