Roles and Responsibilities –
- Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Share job postings in various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Manage hiring drives.
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
- Coordinating during placement drives with Universities.
Qualification and Skills –
- Experience 4 years and above
- 2 years of Minimum experience in IT Recruitment.
- Strong Communication skills – Written and Verbal
- Graduate, Post Graduate
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like Monster and Indeed
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like
- LinkedIn, Naukri, Github and Stack Overflow
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Team spirit
For over 20 years, WatchGuard has pioneered cutting-edge cyber security technology and delivered it as easy-to-deploy and easy-to-manage solutions. With industry-leading network and endpoint security, secure Wi-Fi, multi-factor authentication, and network intelligence products and services, WatchGuard enables more than 80,000 small and midsize enterprises from around the globe to protect their most important assets including over 10 million endpoints. In a world where the cyber security landscape is constantly evolving, and new threats emerge each day, WatchGuard makes enterprise-grade cyber security technology accessible for every company. WatchGuard is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.