Sales executives are the key point of contact between an organisation and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
Their work includes:
• organising sales visits
• demonstrating and presenting products
• establishing new business
• maintaining accurate records
• attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
• reviewing sales performance
• negotiating contracts and packages
• Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
Promotional prospects are excellent - progression can be into senior sales roles or into related employment areas such as marketing or management.
Our travel agency came together to help other people plan and book their dream vacations. We have over 40 years of travel planning between us!